sobota, 21 sierpnia 2010

Dream 2010.08.21.

My last night's dream:
I enter the hall which is empty but there's noise all around which makes it even more surprising as there's nothing in there that could make such sound.
What I see in the distance is the huge stone Korean sitting Buddha statue which is starting to fall into pieces.
Seemed to me at the moment I was watching all this that even the most resilient forms of consciousness have to crumble in order to re-arrange itself to go back to the source and become a new form again.
For all the knowledge that we can gain in the process of education it seems that it may become unimportant and it really prevents us from becoming more tender to shape ourselves. What knowledge does is limiting, doesn't help us to acquire enough deatils in perceiving and futher development

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz