sobota, 27 listopada 2010

The Golden Shawl on a sunny June afternoon


Its' a lovely June afternoon, the softness of Light, The Light actually is one of the main characters of this dream story...I always remind myself the happiest afternoons I have ever had, Dublin, Howth lying on the beach and almost ready to go but the bliss making me stay there...my hometown...same feelings...
I had an urgent call from Great Britain, somebody calls me on my mobile, in a gentle manner inquiring me about me coming to London on a very special mission. I seem agreeable to that offer and look at myself after the call where I got my flight and everything arranged.. The flight seems to be arranged as a trip on a very strange device, more of a hoovercraft than a typical plane.
I am waiting sitting on the grass and then instantly I am in one of the anglican churches in London, dunno which one's that....
People ask me to enter the venue, but it seems I am not the best man. I am given a golden shawl to embrace my arms, feeling more like a woman than a typical man, I took this challenge of bringing mysef into strange situation and after that I am being kindly asked to present a speech and a blessing, more as a preacher than a person who has other things to do out there, especially because of the fact that I am at the royal wedding...The happily married couple seems shy and dilligent to keep themselves busy with the vows.
the bells...
Soften a soft light and pass on unto the afternoon walk
I am taken to a different time and different season walking in the Solec Park, November 2010, Warsaw, my friend Przemek and his offspring: 2 daughters and a boy...
we approach a hedge whcih seems surprisingly green for this time of the year...
it spreads open to us...we enter a new realm
bliss bliss blisss
no tension at all
well, here's your story ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz